GOLD SURAKSHA 11+1 PLAN
The price of gold ornaments has skyrocketed in the past few years and is likely to increase in the future. Our Gold Suraksha 11+1 Plan gives you the guarantee of owning gold ornaments without the burden of paying a lump sum amount for them at once.
Dhanraj Jain Jewellers Gold Suraksha 11+1 Plan is a smart, secure and convenient way to own gold at your chosen time. It is a monthly saving plan introduced by us to provide our customers with the option of easy installments for 11 months & get 1 installment free from our end.
BENEFITS TO OUR CUSTOMERS:
- You can start investing with a fixed amount of your preference in multiples of 1000.
- After 12 months you can purchase any jewellery of your choice with the amount invested with us.
- We offer the convenience of online payments for monthly installments and save you the trouble of visiting the store repeatedly.
- We offer an easy payment structure and fixed monthly installments, you can accumulate money for your future Gold Investments and get ONE FREE INSTALMENT paid by Dhanraj Jain Jewellers.
- Contact us at any of our stores or online for more information.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- This is purely a jewellery purchase plan, no refund of money will be allowed under any circumstances of the same.
- This unique jewellery purchase plan is for a period of 11 months and will not be linked to any other existing or future schemes/offers and is not transferable under any circumstances.
- The monthly subscription amount agreed to by the members must be paid continuously for 11 months without fail to avail the benefits as per the plan.
- Monthly installments are to be paid between the 1st and 15th of every month.
- The installment can neither be paid in advance nor can be carried over.
- The money paid as advance for the purchase of jewellery under this scheme shall not bear any interest.
- At the time of joining the jewellery purchase plan, the member may appoint a nominee by furnishing KYC of both self & nominee.
- Monthly installments are to be paid only at the respective showroom where the member has enrolled.
- The GST has to be fully borne by the member in case of an increase in taxes or the introduction of new taxes.
- All disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of the competent courts in Hyderabad.